Cafe Moreleigh Devon
Set in the heart of the South Hams, Lower Collaton Self Catering Cottages are ideally placed for all local Devon attractions, with Woodlands Adventure Park and Dartmouth Golf and Country Club both within a mile.
Sailing and Boating
Boat and dinghy hire, and even kayaks and canoes, are available for hire on the Dart, and beautiful trips can be enjoyed up the river to the villages of Dittisham and Tuckenhay (both with pubs conveniently located!) and beyond to Totnes.
There is easy and quick access to the coastal path with stunning views of the coastline from places such as Start Bay lighthouse, Prawle Point, Bolberry Down and Bolt Head. The coast is only six to seven miles away. Inland, Dartmoor offers a rugged alternative, with both gentle strolls and arduous hikes. The choice is yours! On the farm we have our nature trail, and footpaths to Blackawton and to Tuckenhay.
Eating and Drinking
There are plenty of excellent restaurants in Dartmouth and Totnes. Virtually all pubs in the area do good value food, and most are children friendly. The Maltsters at Tuckenhay is a pretty quayside pub, which was owned by Keith Floyd until he drank it dry! It serves excellent food and beer, and has a waterfront BBQ in summer in fine weather. It has recently had a major refit.
Other recommendations include:
- George, Blackawton good no frills local with pub grub
- New Inn, Moreleigh succulent sirloin steak, beer direct from cask
- Start Bay Inn, Torcross excellent fish and chips locally caught
- Sportsmans Arms, Hemborough (children friendly)
- Laughing Monk, Strete
- Anzac Bistro, Dartmouth
- Sea Horse, Dartmouth Upmarket fish food restaurant run by Mitch Tonks
- RockFish, Dartmouth Delicious fish and chips child friendly upmarket cafe on the waterfront
The nearest course is Dartmouth Golf & Country Club, one mile away. It has two courses - a pretty 9 holer and an excellent championship course. The clubhouse also has a pleasant restaurant and bar, driving range, indoor swimming pool, sauna and jaccuzi.
Other courses nearby include:
- Dainton (Newton Abbot)
- Teign Valley
- Thurlestone (Handicap certificate normally required)
- Churston (Handicap certificate normally required)
- You might be interested in yoga courses in india. 300-hour yoga teacher training course is a considerable choice for some of serious seekers.
- Useful tips on how people hire a hitman to kill an ennemy, if you write a book or a movie script about how to hire a hitman some are real some are fictional and fake, but hire a hitman stories can make relaxated read